Tuesday, March 19, 2013

"Justice Delore"

Who is Justice Delore? What is Justice Delore?

Well, Justice Delore is a name (in which is not an alter ego) i personally created out of being a fan of music and fashion. If i was able to brand myself as a person "Justice Delore" would be the brand name. The name "Justice" came from being a BIG Janet Jackson fan. Janet Jackson played the character "Justice" in the 1993 movie "Poetic Justice"

*Here's the movie poster. Courtesy of Wikipedia.com*


I related so much with the character that "Justice" became the first name. The last name "Delore" came from my love for fashion. "Delore" does rhyme with Couture. I absolutely love Louis Vuttion and Burberry fashions. Their not just everyday fashion they both have couture attributes to their fashion. I even keep tabs on blogs like "Beautifully Twisted Mind" which is a fashion blog on Tumblr. I've been mentioned on their blog a while back so, make sure you say "Hi!" to them and tell them "JusticeDelore" sent you. They're really nice and informative about fashion.

Anyway, my personal style reflects who i am. Soft spoken with an edge as i can describe it at the moment. :] I have turquoise hair... that should be enough craziness from one person who live in a conservative, urban area. Lol!

Now, don't get me wrong; my government name Johnathan Davenport is a very lovely name yet extremely long and takes up a lot of space on paper. Johnathan is an Hebrew name which means 'messenger from God'. In many ways i can see that from a personal perspective. As people might discover; my last name Davenport means a sofa that converts into a bed. How cute is that? But my last name is a North West English name according to my online research. i've been told by my mother that my family traces back to Germany (i'm mixed race by the way). So i have a very unique family background.

Justice Delore is the same as Johnathan Davenport just with a different name (hints the same initials). Truth be told i have many nicknames. From "Jae" to "Bumblebee" Lol! Justice Delore is just a name that i created for myself; that's all.

My question for you is what is your nickname? Leave a comment and your crazy story behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment